[Master-activities] Invitation: Ice Skating

Mastercommittee mastercie at A-Eskwadraat.nl
Sun Feb 20 16:44:29 CET 2011

Dear Master's Students,
The winter is coming to an end, so the MasterCie invites you to go
ice-skating before it's too late!

- Where?> We'll meet - at Bus Station Noord (near Utrecht Central
Station) at 11:30, and go to the Vechtse Banen ice rink from there by
bus or bike  your choice.
  - When?
  Sunday, February 27, at 11:30.
  - Costs?
  The entry-fee is 6e, to be paid at the ice rink. This doesn't include
the rent for ice-skates!
  - Registration?
  Please let us know if you plan to come! To do so, reply to this email,
or register via our website (login first):
https://secure.a-eskwadraat.nl/Activiteiten/mastercie/2783/IceSkating/Inschrijven?setlanguage=en
  -NOTE:
  Don't forget to bring gloves, or else you won't be allowed on the ice
rink outside!

  We look forward to seeing you,

  The MasterCie