[phpBB] Language pack is WIP ;).

J.M.Roth jmroth at iip.lu
Thu Mar 11 17:14:23 CET 2010

Hi there,

On 3/11/2010 4:29 PM, David Prévot wrote:
> Rev 464: [...] "cleaning up after language packs addition" shouldn't
> have been necessary now, as told in rev 462: "I need to check at least
> the licenses".

Oh I guess I missed that... sry
I was just worried about my screen being filled with lintian warnings.
And you know, once you get used to that on every debuild run, at some
point you will just ignore them =D And while I was already at it...
I took a quick glance, I just saw the same GPL over and over again in
all the "COPYING" files. Oh well, if there is any difference for any
package, just let the main copyright file know.
http://www.debian.org/doc/debian-policy/ch-docs.html#s-copyrightfile

> BTW, why putting phpbb3-l10n out of the localization section ?

Oups my mistake, on my build box (Lenny), that section does not exist.
In squeeze+ it of course does. Sry for that. (only had 1 coffee today)

Greetings,
JM