[phpBB] Fwd: debian phpbb3 package

J.M.Roth jmroth at iip.lu
Fri Mar 19 18:17:36 CET 2010

Hey guys,

I received this mail.

At least some people are interested in it. ;-)

> - Is it tested in any way?

Good question. How is real testing supposed to take place on new
packages/upgrades like this one?

I have tested it ;-) but I believe some more people need to install and
try it out to see how it performs "in the field".

Or is it the upload into testing that will start the actual testing? ;-)

> [..]
> - debian/control: "This package contains WordPress language files" --

Yeah, what's that? Should that be "phpBB language files"? copy/paste error?

JM