[phpBB] ***Spam*** From Miss. Taala AlLiby

Miss. Taala AlLiby heidi3569 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 11 10:26:42 CEST 2016

Hello Dear,
Greetings from me. It is wonderful to contact you, i saw your profile today and became interested In you, i will also like to know you the more, I wish you will have the desire so that we can get acquainted to each other. Life itself is a mystery, no one knows tomorrow till it comes. (Remember that distance or colour does not matter but love and honest matters a lot in life) My name is Taala M. Al-Liby. I will be happy if you reply me.
My Regards,
Miss. Taala AlLiby

---