[phpBB] ***Spam*** Hello

Thomas info at odorizzitrattori.com
Thu Jun 30 19:43:09 CEST 2016

Hello,
 My name is Thomas and i am a Geologist.
 I lost my wife some years back and ever since then,i have been single and alone.I have a daughter who is 16years old.
 I am looking for woman who is honest and sincere in wanting a serious relationship,someone kind and caring, with a good sense of humor,someone who knows how to treat a man and make him feel that he is important to her.Most importantly,someone who does not lie or play head games.
 Age or location is not a barrier.All i need is TRUE love.I am a happy person, responsible,honest, considerate, caring,sincere,serious and  have a good sense of humor.Please let me know if you are interested in having a serious relationship with me.
 Am sorry if i invaded your private space. Apologies. I would be glad to share more about myself with you and send you some of my pictures.
 Cheers,
 Thomas