[phpBB] ***Spam*** CNC parts, moulds

cherry cherrydshprecision at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 15:22:13 CEST 2016

Dear Sir,

This is Cherry from DSH precision, I'm writing to see if you need injection moulds or CNC machining parts?

We are ISO 9001 certification manufacturer, 9 years experience supplier with CNC milling, CNC turning, injection and casting components for Foxconn & Mindary and Accuton, specialized in:

1). Plastic products: Medical / Electronical /Telecom devices.

2). Metal parts: Steel parts, Zinc/Alloy Parts/Mould parts etc.

3). Auto equipment R&D and solutions, assembly fixtures and jigs.

Any questions you have, please send me emails.

Thanks in advance for your any feedback.

Best Regards,
Cherry Zhang

DSH moulds and precision machining co., ltd.
Email: cherry at dshprecision.com  Skype:cherryzhang0815
Website: dshprecision.com
Tel:  86-755-81755696-809
Fax: 86-755-29041031
Address: Building C, Jukeng Road No. 11, Guanlan, Shenzhen, China.