[phpBB] Distributor Wanted

REXNORD Electronics & Controls Limited info at rexnordindia.co.in
Mon Feb 11 09:40:45 CET 2019

Hello,

OEM: Cooling Fan & Motors

I would like to introduce our company Rexnord Electronics & Controls Limited Mumbai, India that has been in business of manufacturing 3 million fans and motors for the past 33 years. (Listed in Bombay Stock Exchange)

We have been an established and popular company with an excellent track record for the best customer satisfaction. We have never compromised on the quality and the services provided to the customer. We believe in keeping the customers happy and providing them with products at a very competent price. We have an excellent staffs who will guide you with their best ideas by keeping in constant touch with your company and informing about the market trends. We are supplier of fans and motors to many big brands in India in the field of Refrigeration & HVAC.

Please feel free to keep in touch with us about any of your business/industrial related requirements/queries.

We would like to offer our service to your company. Our sales officer will contact you for further discussion at a time convenient to you.

We look forward to a wonderful relationship together and success for all concerned.

Sincerely

Amar Lunkar
Head - Digital Marketing
Rexnord Electronics & Controls Ltd
Survey no. 62, 74, 75, 20 ,
Village Devdal (Sagpada),
Opp Sagar Hotel Kaman Bhiwandi Road,
Kaman Tal- Vasai, Dist Thane- 401208
Mobile: +91 75069 61634

IMPORTANT NOTICE: CONFIDENTIAL AND LEGAL PRIVILEGE This electronic communication is intended by the sender only for the access and use by the addressee and may contain legally privileged and confidential information. If you are not the addressee, you are notified that any transmission, disclosure, use, access to, storage or photocopying of this e-mail and any attachments is strictly prohibited. The legal privilege and confidentiality attached to this e-mail and any attachments is not waived, lost or destroyed by reason of a mistaken delivery to you. If you have received this e-mail and any attachments in error please immediately delete it and all copies from your system and notify the sender by e-mail . To remove from the mailing list please reply to :- info at rexnordindia.co.in Address:- Head Office: 92-D, Govt. Indl. Estate, Sahyadrinagar, Charkop, Kandivli (West), Mumbai-400067. (INDIA)